C.L.A.P. 2 : Words C.L.A.P. 2 : Words

Well done once again.

This is so much cooler when you're actually Chinese. While providing really good humor, this is informative to those who might not know much about Chinese and it's also very interesting. Great job.

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Brilliant animation

How the things would transfer from one form to another was extremely creative and very well done. You have some mad skills.

TopStick TopStick

One of the best animations ever

This was absolutely amazing. This animation is brilliant, well animated, immensely creative, and has an excellent concept. Also, the ending after the credits was beautiful. Everything was so great. Thank you Terkoiz, for being my inspiration.

Micmadness Micmadness

Great Job Miccool!

This is very entertaining and action-packed. The effects were top quality, from the environmental damage to the juicy delicious blood to the luminous well detailed sparks. Nice choice of music (NemesisTheory is awesome). Duel at the end was mad cool. Favorite animation for Madness Day.

Shock4: The Final Battle! Shock4: The Final Battle!

That was amazing.

The cliffhanger at the end was awesome.

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

I'm Chinese and I love this

This is awesome and funny. I actually understood and knew a lot of the stuff in here.

Alight Alight

Lovely Flash

This animation's really well done. I like how the characters are made. Aquanna moves fluidly and is shy, while Sparkster's movements are more spontaneous, and he's more friendly and outgoing. Great ways to characterize Fire and Water. The graphics are awesome, detailed, and well done. Very creative film.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Oh hell yeah

Awesome and action packed as usual. At first, I didn't really like Hank's new arm, but the cool electric punches made up for it. The darkness guy was pretty cool, and the heavy machine gun scene kicked ass.

And oh god YES TRICKY RETURNS! Now we just need one more person to join back into the fight.

MusicBox MusicBox

Great job

Man it's hard trying to keep up with everything. This is so addicting and awesome.